Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

way of making Twins...


********************************************************************

Dan Horn has found the solution to birthing pains.

An internet courtship,
and subsequent wedding
has spawned a new & fun
way of making Twins...

See picture below here

*

*

*

********************************************************************

Speaking of birthing pains...Try this some time. Sent in by Alan Benoit.

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork and was burned out.
Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become an auto mechanic.
He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.
When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks and completed the
exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.Fearing an error,
he called the instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I
wonder if there is an error in the grade."The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart
perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark."You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is
also worth 50% of the mark."After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it
all through the muffler, which I've never seen done in my entire career."

********************************************************************

I like this one sent in by Tom Heckman.

********************************************************************

I would like to know how Willie Seibert came up with all these stats?

At Any Given Moment:

79,000,000 people are engaged in sex right now.

58,000,000 are kissing.

37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.

1 lonely bugger is reading e-mails.

You hang in there sunshine!

********************************************************************

Thanks to Grouchy for sending this one in.

A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship and orders a Scotch with two drops of water. As the bartender gives her the drink she says, "I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today"

The bartender says, "Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you a drink. In fact, this one is on me."

As the woman finishes her drink, the woman to her right says, "I would like to buy you a drink, too."

The old woman says, "Thank you. Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water."

"Coming up," says the bartender.As she finishes that drink, the man to her left says, "I would like to buy you one, too."

The old woman says, "Thank you. Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water."

"Coming right up," the bartender says. As he gives her the drink, he says,"Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity. Why the Scotch with only two drops of water?"

The old woman replies, "Sonny, when you're my age, you've learned how to hold your liquor. Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue."

********************************************************************

Source

WELCOME TO OLE' BILL'S WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
January 2009 - Week 4

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu trữ Blog