Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

Happy Friendship Day


corner…i felt to make this friendship day a little special for all my lovely friends out there…So friends this one’s especially for all of u…

Since the day we became friends ...u have made each day of my life so beautiful…n have been there with me through all the good and the bad times…i guess if not for you then i wouldn’t have understood the meaning of friendship…Don’t take it as flattery, for the reason I’m writing this post is just to make u realize how special u are to me…as friendship is about letting your friends know how much you love them and care for them. As we have heard it innumerable times

“True friends are there with you when the world may not be on your side”

…So i guess its my turn to write in a little about my so sweet friends…

I may not have been with you at all the times when you were low, but i always tried my best to be by your side, to be with you in the best way possible…One thing that always say all my friends is

“Dont walk ahead of me, I may not follow,

Dont walk behind me, I may not lead,

But, Walk by my side…& be my friend…”


Your simple ways to reach out to me and being there for me with your full fledged support is what has made me hold on tight to u…I dunno how you do this, but you make all my problems look so tiny, n yet so manageable…your modesty, your attitude towards life has always inspired me…

I dont have a big list of friends, but the little bunch of friends that i have is more than enough for me to hold on to…They mean the world to me…Our fights, our arguments, our heated up discussions, no matter how often we end our conversation with the same…but we still end up caring more and more about each other & that is the beauty of our friendship…


I treasure our friendship, & will never forget you all my life…for you are the cutest thing in my life…[:)] This inexplicable bonding is what is required between friends to have a healthy and happy life…and i hope it stays like this forever…Life without friendship is like “The Sky without the sun ” & “The flowers without their colours“…thats the reason why i dont want to let go of u…The times that i have spent with you, have been the most memorable of them all & when i think of them i wish that we could go back in those times…

I am the most happiest when you are around…I read it somewhere that

“FRIENDS ARE LIKE THE STREET LIGHTS…along d road…they dont make the distance any shorter but they LIGHT UP THE PATH n MAKE THE WALK WORTHWHILE”

…No one’s perfect, & so am I, but with you by my side i dont think i need to be perfect as we together are perfect…Nobody can take your place in my life…


So, today i confess that i wouldnt have been the person i am without you in my life…You have changed me, & u mean the whole world to me…Always be with me as you have been & i promise to be with you forever…Times change, people change, but friends dont change…so no matter how much be the distance between us, no matter how often we speak on phone, no matter how many times we get to meet in a year…you are very very very special to me & will always be…what actually matters is our bonding, our understanding, and our friendship…I really hope that it lasts forever…

Happy Friendship Day



Source

http://thefanatics.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/happy-friendship-day/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu trữ Blog