Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

May you always have true blessings


Message Received
Saturday March 1, 2008 - 03:08 am ICT

SEXY_DANCER has sent you a message
SEXY_DANCER Offline SEXY_ DANCER, 35 / Fengland, UK hi my friend
[URL=http://www.dazzlejunction.com/][IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l23/dazzlejunction/greetings/friday/2.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.dazzlejunction.com/][IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z92/dazzlej2/greetings/friend-glitters/friend_4.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.dazzlejunction.com/][IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z92/dazzlej2/greetings/showing-love/showing-love_0-1.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Message Received
Thursday March 6, 2008 - 05:06 am ICT

~Kalily~* My Life in Color... has sent you a message
~Kalily~* My Life in Color... Offline IM FI'm colorful one day and black and white the next. I'm moody and I'm opionated. Happily married and only looking for friends and people who are interested in sharing who they are. If you don't have a profile don't bother trying to connect with me. I like to know my friends, share ideas and life experiences. I'm a Messianic believer and am on a quest to "know" the Jewish Jesus. I'm straight-forward and can be very blunt. I'm comfortable with who I am and what I believe. I love visitors who are uplifting. If you leave something offensive on my comments, you will be deleted. Also visit "kiMbeRly" which is my second journal. Happy Day my friends! Blessings to all who visit., North Carolina US
Just Have Some Fun.....
A little levity on this Wed. Have a great rest of the week!



Message Received
Sunday March 9, 2008 - 04:06 am ICT

SEXY_DANCER has sent you a message
SEXY_DANCER Offline SEXY_ DANCER, 35 / Fengland, UK good night xxxx



Free Comments &


Free Comments & Graphics
Graphics





Message Received
Sunday March 9, 2008 - 08:11 am ICT

JOYCE has sent you a message
JOYCE Online Now JOYCE WILLIAMS, 47 / FColumbia, Kentucky US Message Received
Sunday March 9, 2008 - 09:49 am ICT

dale_845 has sent you a message
dale_845 Online Now M
To All My Friends
Message Received
Sunday March 9, 2008 - 10:29 am ICT

pamela B. has sent you a message
pamela B. Offline 42 / Fsomerset, Kentucky US Message Received
Monday March 10, 2008 - 07:37 am ICT landon k has sent you a message
landon k Online Now landon key, 46 / MCookeville, Tennessee US


SEXY_… Smile
May you always have true blessings
With an Angell by your side ,
May you always find true happiness
Have peace inside your heart
,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * . ** . *.*
......{\......._ ____....
.....{*.\.... .(*~*~*).../}
....{.~.*\....////^^\../~}.
....{*....\..(((/.6.6./.*}._____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
....{..*.~.\.)))c..=.)*..}____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx
.....{*...*.////'_/~`.~.}..___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
......{~.*.((((.`.`\.*}'....___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.......`{.~.)))`\.\))_.-:..___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..........`{.(()..`\_.-.....____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
............`)/.`..|........._____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.............(....\' \ .......______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..............\....\ .\......_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
........_ .__\...| /.......___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
........|` `'...``Y;........_____________xxxxxxxxx
........|./``-../../.........______________xxxxxx
....... . `'......|./........._______________xxxx
................/.`-._........______________xx
,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * .
(¯`´•.¸ ¸.•´´¯ `,+.*`,+♥. I wish for you lots of love
’ *..`’ °´..`’ °´.*’ °´..`’ °´.´♥ Warm memories to share
___####___#### .-.´.+` ´°♥ May you always find some comfort
_##____#_#____##`,+.*.*´.°♥ In knowing others care
#_______#________# `+.*`.° ♥ May you always have your health
#_____LOVE_______# `,+.*`..♥ And a home to keep you warm
_#______________.# `,+.*`,+.*♥ The love of friends and family
__#____________# `,+.*`,°*`’ °♥ Protection from all harm
_____#_______# `,+.*`,+.*`,+.♥,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * . ** . *.*
_______#___# `,+.*`,+.*`,+.*♥ My wish for you is harmony
_________# `,+.*`,+.*`,+.*`♥ And all your dreams come true
’ *..`’ °´..`’ °´.*’ °´..`’ °´..`.♥ The riches of lifes pleasures
(¯`´•.¸ ¸.•´´¯ `,+.*`,+.♥ Made special just for you
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´(¯`´•.¸ ¸.•´´¯ `,*.*. * . ** . *.*,*.*. * . ** . *.*
`•.¸.•´(¨`•.•´¨) As you walk along lifes journey
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) May you always find your way
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´I wish you luck and blessings
`•.¸.•´* On this beautiful night & wonderful weekend.. hugs xox

Sun Mar 09 04:07am ICT Delete
BLOND… Hug
Two old guys are sitting in a bar when the first one says, "Ya know,

When I was thirty and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it, even using
both Hands.

By the time I was fifty, I could bend it about twenty degrees, no Problem.

I'm gonna be sixty next week,and now I can bend it in half with just One hand."


"So," says the second drunk, "what's your point?"
"Well, I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get

Sat Mar 08 11:07pm ICT

BLOND… Hug
Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are
married... (If this does not make you laugh out loud, you have lost your sense
of humor.) The other night I was invited out for a night with the
'girls.' Itold my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easilyand
around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door,
the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed three times.
Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another
nine times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a
quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
(Even when totally smashed, three cuckoos plus nine cuckoos totals 12
cuckoos--MIDNIGHT!) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in,
I told him 'MIDNIGHT.' He didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I
got away with that one! Then he said 'We
need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last
night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, 'oh, sh**.' Cuckooed
four more times, cleared its throat,cuckooed another three times,
giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and
farted.

Wed Mar 05 08:54am ICT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu trữ Blog