Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

~He Is God~


~He Is God~
> He is the First and Last, The Beginning and the End!
> He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
> He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager
> of all times.
> He always was, He always is, and He always will be ...
> Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
> He was bruised and brought healing!
> He was pierced and eased pain!
> He was persecuted and brought freedom!
> He was dead and brought life!
> He is risen and brings power!
> He reigns and brings Peace!
> The world can't understand him,
> The armies can't defeat Him,
> The schools can't explain Him, and The leaders
> can't ignore Him.
> Herod couldn't kill Him, The Pharisees couldn't
> confuse Him, and The people couldn't hold Him!
> Nero couldn't crush Him, Hitler couldn't silence Him,
> The New Age can't replace Him, and 'Oprah' can't
> explain Him away!
> He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
> He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
> He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
> His ways are right,
> His word is eternal,
> His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
> He is my Savior,
> He is my guide, and He is my peace!
> He is my Joy,
> He is my comfort,
> He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
> I serve Him because His bond is love,
> His burden is light, and His goal for me is
> abundant life.
> I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the
> wise, the power of the powerful, the ancient
> of days, the ruler of rulers, the leader of leaders,
> the overseer of the over comers, and is to come.
> And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size.
> His goal is a relationship with ME!
> He will never leave me, never forsake me,
> never mislead me, never forget me, never
> overlook me and never cancel my
> appointment in His appointment book!
> When I fall, He lifts me up!
> When I fail, He forgives!
> When I am weak, He is strong!
> When I am lost, He is the way!
> When I am afraid, He is my courage!
> When I stumble, He steadies me!
> When I am hurt, He heals me!
> When I am broken, He mends me!
> When I am blind, He leads me!
> When I am hungry, He feeds me!
> When I face trials, He is with me!
> When I face persecution, He shields me!
> When I face problems, He comforts me!
> When I face loss, He provides for me!
> When I face Death, He carries me Home!
> He is everything for everybody everywhere,
> every time, and every way.
> He is God, He is faithful.
> I am His, and He is mine!
> My Father in heaven can whip the father of
> this world.
> So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure,
> understand this...
> He said it and that settles it.
> God is in control, I am on His side,
> and that means all is well with my soul.
>
> Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!
>
> PASS THIS ON IF YOU BELIEVE IT...
> I love the Lord and thank Him for all that
> He has done in my life;
> therefore I'm passing this on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOURCE
Fw: FW: It is well with my soul.Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:00 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"RICHARD CARTER"
cool big blueeyes

Top Page | Blog | Friends | Lists

Work: Retired School: Hume-fogg Write a Testimonial

cool big blueeyes is your Friend

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu trữ Blog